OUR BIG IDEA
- We are a renowned real estate group based out of India.
- Developing and crafting some of the finest landmarks in cities Surat and Dholera.
- We take pride in working in infrastructure in Dholera SIR as to play an active role in redesigning of the country. We offer lands for sale, we are the home for your perfect home search.
- We will soon be launching our residential and commercial projects in Dholera too.
- We are also planning to launch the first ever Multi storey apartment in Dholera.
Dholera is a smart city being developed in Ahmedabad district of Gujarat state in India. Its been a Dream Project of Mr. Narendra Modi
A Completely New Smart City
The Government of Gujarat has been making plans to develop a smart city And Finally Identified Dholera as fastest growing Green Smart City of India.
It is Spread in 920 Sq. kms comprising of 22 Villages. It is Double the Size of Delhi and Six Times of Shanghai.
It is the only city in India which will have everything under one roof ..whatever comes to your mind.
Dholera Total Area – 920 sq. km Developable area – 422 sq.km
Located within the DMIC corridor
The city is located in Gulf of Khambhat Gujarat, 100 Kms from the prominent city of Ahmedabad and 128 Kms from Gandhinagar. Its close linkage with the cities of Rajkot 225 Kms, Surat 278 Kms and Jamnagar 313 Kms Also well connected to Mumbai 516 Kms and Delhi 815 Kms
➼ Mono-Rail has been announced by PM Modi between Dholera-Ahmedabad.
➼A six lane high speed expressway is being constructed to connect the city to Ahmedabad .
➼Road connectivity shall be enhanced through National Highway 8 which shall connect Dholera to Mumbai and also pass through Bhavnagar and Ahmedabad.
➼Dholera location favors its connectivity via sea route through a nearby port.
➼Similarly the railway route is also being extended from Bhimnath till smart city for better connectivity across India.
➼Dholera will have international + cargo Airport tender of which has been allotted to Varaha Infra Cost of which would be 987 Core (phase 1)
Sea route linkage