About Dholera 2
- Ahmedabad–Dholera Expressway is a 109 km long, 250 meter wide expandable to 8-lane is access-controlled road is under-construction.
- Connecting Sardar Patel Ring Road near Sarkhej with Dholera Special Investment Region.
- Ahmedabad–Dholera greenfield expressway is a part of the Delhi–Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) and is expected to be ready by March 2023.
Dholera International Airport
● Dholera International Airport is being developed by the Airports Authority of India (AAI) with a multi-phase master plan to ultimately handle 50 million passengers per annum in the future.
●The greenfield airport is being developed within the Dholera Special Investment Region (DSIR) as part of the Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC).
●The airport will feature an atrocity with 75 hectares for commercial developments, cargo facilities and ultimately two runways – 3200 m and 4000 m long.
●Total Area Covered 1426 hectares
●Estimated Cost: Rs. 1,378 crore (Phase 1)
Dholera Monorail and Metro
- A proposal to develop a high speed monorail pass through Ahmedabad-Dholera-Gandhinagar.
- The project intends to augment the regional connectivity with Gujarat Dholera smart city and develop a high speed urban transport system that shall link Gujarat to the international airport, urban centers, main railway stations and bus depos of Dholera.
- Linking up the metro with Dholera international airport shall play a vital role in the success of the airport.
- The project shall be divided in two phases with phase 1 connecting Ahmedabad to Gandhinagar while phase 2 shall link Gandhinagar to Dholera Smart city via GIFT city.
- Spanning 100 kilometers in length, the first phase of the project shall be built over 61.55 kms while the second phase connecting Dholera shall cover the remaining 38.45 kilometers.
Renewable Energy Solar Farm
- India’s biggest solar plantproject and also the largest such entity worldwide – the 5000 MW Dholera Solar Park
- Step towards fulfilling Prime Minster Modis vision to produce 175 Gigawatt of electricity through renewable energy by 2022.
- 11000 hectares of land has been identified for development of the solar plant.
- From this Tata has planed to generate 3936MW, out of which 2637 MW is already operational and 1299MW is under implementation including 100MW won under this LOA.
- ABCD Building is Administration Cum Business Center for Dholera,
- Its the Central admin office of Dholera Greenfield Smart city. It is been constructed in TP2 West part.
- ABCD Building Dholera is directly connected to the 55m arterial road which connects to the expressway.
- The site will accommodate the offices of the development agencies along with a command & control center & a skill development center in a total built-up area of 36,000 sqm.
Water Treatment Plant & Sewage Treatment Plant
The Dholera Industrial City Development(DICDL) has undertaken the implementation of 50 MLD Water Treatment Plant at Dholera
Cost of the Project: 94.85 cr